YOU ARE HERE :
Learn how to become a Secap Dealer
SECAP SI3500 FOLDER INSERTER
Advanced features, high processing speeds, large loading capacity and programmable settings make the SI3500 desktop inserter an excellent choice for mid to high volume mailers. A versatile system that folds, inserts and seals a wide variety of applications automatically.
The SI 3500 offers speed, accuracy, flexibility and dependability in addition to advanced automation features that speed the flow of communications to your customers. Easy to set-up and use plus it requires no special operator training. Processes up to 3,500 pieces per hour.
- Versatile - great solution for bills or statements, direct mail and reply envelopes, and variable length documents with OMR.
- Trial piece on start of job makes certain set up is correct, maintaining mail piece integrity and saving you from costly errors.
- Saves time - up to 20 common jobs can be programmed.
- Prevents costly errors - built-in double-detection on all feeders, auto stop, clear deck and auto page separation.
Easily Fold and Insert:
Invoices | Checks | Statements | Order Forms | Price Lists | Newsletters | Reply Cards | Return Envelopes | Letters | And More!
- Automatic Stations:
2 Feeders: Fold and Insert
1 Feeder: Insert only
- Paper Weight:
16 to 32 lbs. - Sheet Feeder
19 to 48 lbs. - Insert Feeder
17 to 26 lbs. - Envelope Feeder
- Paper Dimension:
5" x 5" to 9" x 16" - Sheet Feeder
3.25" x 5" to 6" x 9" - Insert Feeder
- Envelope Dimension:
3.5" x 8.67" to 6.375" x 9.5 - Envelope Feeder
Will insert into #9, #10 and 6"x9", and 6" x 9 1/2" envelopes
- Collation Thickness:
Maximum of 06" to .08"
Cycle speeds of up to 3,500 mail pieces per hour
- Optional Equipment:
Table, Vertical Power Stacker, Configurations available with or without OMR
- Physical Characteristics:
38.6" L x 24"H x 20"D footprint; 30" L (without catch tray)
Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Weight: 143 lbs.